01 September 2015

Evan Starts Parents Day Out

Evan started Parents Day Out (PDO) today!
 He asked me to take his picture at his usual picture spot on the front steps :)
I expected him to cry since this was new to him and I knew the first day would be a little rough. When I picked him up, they said he did really good. While he did cry and didn't nap well, he played really good and participated. I know it will get easier each week :)
 
And for the first time in 5yrs I had a few hours to myself. I had no idea what to do today but from next week I will be helping at school with the big kids. Jermaine says I'm crazy and I should use the time for just me. I am sure some days I will but I enjoy helping at school in the kids classes too.
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to leave us a message. we love hearing from you:)